Monday 24 September 2007

Read All Abaht It


The latest edition of Writers' News has landed on my desk and I'm delighted to see that Dave's book has made the front page. Under the heading 'Subscriber Shares Terrace Tales', the piece is all about Dave and the story of this story of a book. I'm particularly pleased because Dave first contacted me because of a previous interview I'd done with the magazine a year ago --which just goes to show that unsolicited books do get bought. I'm slightly embarrassed about my mug shot on page 2, but at least it should stop too many submissions heading my way.
It's an excellent magazine, by the way, and I'm not just saying that because they've printed a nice story about Dave. I do think that publishing can sometimes feel a little daunting, but there's lots of good advice and ideas here that I wish I'd known about when I was starting out. Very much worth a read for would-be (and actual) writers everywhere.

No comments: